ChlorMaker Spa Chlorine Generator
Once installed all you see is the small ChlorMaker control panel that can be mounted to the spa skirt. The control panel has 3 buttons for adjusting the chlorine or bromine production and 4 indicator lights to let you know when it is making chlorine or if you need to check the cell.
The ChlorMaker operates on a 3 hour cycle and will automatically make chlorine for part of each 3 hour period. It will make chlorine 8 times a day and you will not need to manually add chlorine unless you are shocking the spa water after periods of heavy use. The ChlorMaker will definitely reduce the maintenance requirements of your spa and significantly reduce the amount of chemicals you may be currently using.
- Pure Chlorination, up to 30 grams per day
- 10 Levels of Chlorine Production, up to 1000 gallon spa
- Salt Level Indicator Lights, Red-low, Blue-good, Green-high
- Self Cleaning Reverse Polarity Technology built in
- Boost Mode: Increased chlorine production after spa use
- Convenient 3 button control box
The cell simply drapes over the side of the spa into the water and the spa doesn’t even have to be on when the ChlorMaker is making chlorine. Requires a GFCI VAC outlet that is within ten feet of the spa and has a rain-tight protective cover.
Included In Purchase:
- 15′ Power supply cord, 10’ Cell supply cord
- Control box with 3 buttons, 4 lights
- Low 5.5Vdc power 100/240 vac power supply
- Salt & Chlorine Test Strips, 10 tests each
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Owners Manual and cable clips
ChlorMaker Inline Installation
The ChlorMaker can be installed inline with the existing plumbing but this may void the SPA’s warranty or safety certification. It is recommended only if you have a spa with a small 24 hour per day circulation pump. The ChlorMaker requires splicing into the existing 3/4” tubing that already exists with these small pumps. If you are unsure please contact us at 530-205-4520 before ordering.